Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

T’s Orthodontist Appt & My Dentist Appt.

T’s orthodontist appointment went great today. He chose a lighter color of band this time to switch it up a bit. 


I had to be seen at the dentist today. I have a fractured tooth that will need a crown done. The last crown and now this one have both been caused from my clinching and grinding my teeth when I sleep so after we get this tooth fixed we are going to be getting me the night guard that the dentist makes so we can avoid anymore mishaps that cost me having to do any more crowns. It is something I’ve been trying to get done for several years now but now it’s actually going to happen. Sad part is that all this eats into our budget for the new trailer. 

Pray 🙏!  Pray for large good paying projects so that we can do all that we need to do for me and for our company with the new trailer. Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers.  

No comments: