Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Friday, July 15, 2022

New Promotional Pictures for Social Media

Since I'm at home more now I've been able to do more promotional type stuff for the business and making more posts on social media than we ever have.  Next I will be working on a once a month promotional pic that highlights discounts we will be doing for that month to email/text our client list.  Use to be that you sent out advertisements through mail but the new trend is to send it through social media, email, or text.  Since that is the direction that everyone responds to that is going to be our direction in how we advertise our business.  Here are a few of the recent pics I've posted for advertising the business and I'm working on more. 







No comments: