Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

T Working With His Dad

T is learning the business. He’s doing so good. So proud of this kiddo stepping in and helping out his dad like he’s doing. These two will do great things together. So incredibly glad that he and his dad have such a great relationship. 

One of my greatest hopes and dreams was to make a life with someone that would not only be a fantastic husband but an incredible father as well. God has blessed me so immensely. 

I wanted my kid to have what I didn’t growing up. I wanted better for him. It has been such a blessing to have such an incredible man in my life who has also been such an amazing father to our son. To see T reach an age where he can really chip in with the business and be such a help to his dad is wonderful. It blows me away at how much he has grown up this past year. He’s no longer a little boy but he’s a young man that has an amazing future. I pray the bond that he has with his dad just keeps growing stronger and that he never forgets all that he learns from his dad.

No comments: