Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

T’s Room Update

Well we about got the bed together and found out that one of the boxes we should’ve gotten (included in price) was missing. So we will be making a day trip to Charlotte to go to IKEA and pick up the box/boxes with the slats that we are missing. While there T will be getting a fresh haircut by his Barbour LaMeek for his graduation to his 3rd Dan on the 7th. In the meantime we will be putting the rest of his room together that way all we will need to do is add the slats and the mattress and T’s room will be all done. Here’s a couple of pics of Scot and T putting the bed together. We love IKEA and could just kick ourselves that we missed getting one of the boxes. Of course while I’m there you know I will do more shopping...LOL! I so love IKEA. Who knows I may find some more things here that I need to get from there to help organize our home even more😊. I love any excuse to shop at IKEA. 





No comments: