Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

A Work in Progress

Well, the window is out after a ton of prying and stuff. Scot said to me, with a smile on his face, if you ever ask me to seal a window again you may be having to get bail money...LOL! His expression and smile had me rolling on the floor laughing. 

Backstory: I had him seal T’s bedroom window shut years ago when T was a toddler because we were getting overwrought with lady bugs in T’s bedroom. 

Now that we are finally redoing his room and replacing said window it was a bear to get out.  

I just smiled back at my awesome husband and said, “I love you Honey and appreciate all you do for us😁🥰.”




No comments: