Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Pics from earlier today

Scot had a commercial project this afternoon at a repeat client near the neighborhood I grew up in as a kid. The business is actually in the old Piggly Wiggly where my mom did most, if not all, of her shopping when I was a young child. Even though there’s a new store in it now I have tons of memories from when I was a child. What was cool was that the new store had a lot of old pictures and cans from the old Piggly Wiggly. I got some pictures of T and I. I was showing T around and telling him what shops were what when I was growing up. It was a fun afternoon looking around while Scot did the commercial project. 
The old Piggly Wiggly:


and the old staff:

Picture of T and I in front of the old Piggly Wiggly which is now NoFo:

A picture of T and I with the old Post Office in the background which is still a Post Office:

And a few more awesome pics of our boy😁:





This last one is my favorite picture of the day🥰. 


No comments: