Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Another Update

After T’s appointments Wednesday doing PT and Laser therapy he was released to go back to training. He was told to ease back into it. We have routine appointments this week coming up but will back at it with his coach starting from the 9 to the 14th. I’m hoping we will also be able to do the 18th to the 21st as well but things keep coming up that may keep us from doing that one😕. He’s stretching a ton this week in prep to go back into training. Plus he’s been walking a bunch with me. My feet ache and knees ache but I know that I need to do this so I keep plunging along. I hate that I’ve gotten so out of shape. I love how in shape T is though. I hope he always does his best all of his life to stay in shape too. It’s what his dad and I greatly encourage him to do. 

No comments: