Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Economically Minded Movers

We saw this on New Year's Day. What a way to start off a New Year! I feel bad for the Toyota Camry. It's not the most stuff that I've seen on the roof and trunk of a compact car but it's the most I've seen without the shock towers collapsing.

"Help Me, Don't these idiots know I'm not a truck!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my! That's crazy! I feel bad for the car as well :(