Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Timmy pulled up to a standing position tonight

Tonight as I was letting Timmy have some play time on the floor he pulled himself up to a standing position. The toy that he is pulling up on is one that his Maw Maw got for him for Christmas. He loves this toy. It was made with encouraging little ones to pull up, stand, and walk in mind. It certainly encourages that. Here are some pictures.

"This toy does so many different things. It's lots of fun to play with."

"Awwwwww, Ma Ma has the camera again. I better do a cute pose. Ain't I so cute?!"

"I can stand I know I can. I did it. Yea!!"

"Oops, I haven't got the hang of it just yet. My feet slid out from under me but I sure can hang on."

1 comment:

D Martinez said...

Run, Timmy, run!!!!!!!!