Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024

USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024
Tim got 4th Place at USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024 with Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snow and Teething

It's hard to believe that we had so much snow the other day. It is all melting away now. The roads are clear and most of the snow in our yard has melted except what is in the back of our house and that's only because the sun hardly shines back there. I hope we see more of the white fluffy stuff before the winter is over.

As you all know, Timmy got his second tooth this week. Well, we noticed last night that his top two front teeth are also coming in. Timmy's been such a bear the past few days that I knew it was more than just that one tooth. When I saw last night that his upper two were coming in I knew why he had been such a bear. I'd be fussy too if I had that much pain going on in my mouth at one time. Thank God for Motrin though because it takes the edge off the pain. I wish it took it all away. I hate that he's in pain and I can't take it away:-( but the up side to it all is that he will soon have four teeth. It will be cool if they are all in good enough for when we do his 9 month milestone pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you wait, there's still lots more fun to come with Timmy...like walking, more teething(the molars are the worse). But he is adorable!!!!
May the Lord continue to bless you and bring you guys happiness!!!!!

Chris and Connie Nesbit

Anonymous said...

Teething may be the cause of the "cold like" symptoms he has been having. I know, Ant used to get a fever with every tooth!(until he got older) Sometimes he threw up as well. I know, its not pleasent talk, but it is life :)

Deanna :-)

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

Nope, he actually has cold symptoms. I have them too. I woke up with them this morning. That's ok though because we are healed whole and complete from the top of our heads to the bottom of our feet in the name of Jesus!!!