Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cutting Teeth

Yesterday morning Timmy was a bear. He was fussy and crying most of the morning. I couldn't figure out what the problem was. I thought maybe it's a belly ache but his belly wasn't hard like it usually is when his belly is bothering him??? I thought maybe he was just overly tired because we had been out and about the day before but he didn't seem to want to go to sleep??? Well, this morning I saw why he was so fussy yesterday. Timmy is finally cutting another tooth on the bottom. It seems like it has taken forever for this second one to decide that it wants to present itself to the world. We are actually seeing where it's about ready to break through his gums. I will be glad when this one is actually through. Once this one comes through I'll take a picture for you to see both of his teeth. We go for Timmy's 9 month milestone pictures next month and I'm hoping that both of his teeth will show up in the photos. That will be so cute.

No comments: