Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2nd Tooth

Timmy has been a bear for a couple of days now and he finally cut his second tooth tonight. I was so glad to see it cut through his gums. Now he has two bottom teeth. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! It will probably be a while before I'm able to post a picture of his new tooth. I'm so proud of him because even though he was a bear with cutting this tooth it was nothing like it was with the first tooth. Scot and I lost sleep when he was cutting his first tooth. We were better prepared this time around and knew what to do to help him sleep while cutting this tooth. Motrin is a wonderful thing. I'm not big on giving kids drugs but to keep my sanity, help his pain, and help him sleep I'll give him the Motrin. Tylenol doesn't touch the pain but Motrin does. The only bad thing is that babies have to be at least 6 months old to be able to take the Motrin. I feel for the moms with babies cutting teeth at three months old and all they can give them is Tylenol. Praise God that Timmy didn't cut his first tooth until he was almost seven months old. Anyhow, I just thought you would might want to know about his second tooth. Talk at ya later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yey!