Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Our Nation...

This picture reflects how gutted I feel over what appears to be the choices and direction of this country. I know that supporting this president and conservative policies automatically makes me a terrible person in some of your minds. For those of you who really know me I’m sure that you are conflicted by that because you know that I’m not a terrible person at all. You know my heart is good and that I only want God’s Best!  I hope that what I think could possibly be coming doesn’t materialize because I want the very best for you all. 


Regardless, I will continue to fight for the values I hold dear and still love you, who do not agree with those values, even in the midst of whatever may come. I will continue to pray for justice, truth, freedom, mercy, revival, and miracles in the midst of the storm that our Nation is going through. 


#God1stalways 

#godlyvalues1st

#aproudpatriot #wethepeople 




No comments: