Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Thursday, November 26, 2020

🍁Happy Thanksgiving🦃

This Thanksgiving I’m thankful for so many things and at the top of my list is the wonderful husband and son God blessed my life with. I’m thankful for my family and friends and I’m looking forward to the day when this pandemic is over and we can really hang out safely again and enjoy one another’s company. I’m thankful that all our needs are met. I’m thankful that we get to enjoy this Thanksgiving Day together and that we are all in good health. I’m especially thankful for Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross so that we might have eternal life. I’m thankful that in this country we can worship God!  I’m thankful that we can read and study God’s Word and that it’s so readily available in many different versions to help us interpret scriptures better and be able to follow God’s express will for our lives. 




Have a fantastic thanksgiving with all your loved ones near and far even if you have to do so over Zoom or FaceTime! 

No comments: