Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Happy 14th Anniversary To Us!!!  I love doing life with my husband and best friend. I’m so thankful that we get to go through this life side by side tackling the obstacles that come our way together.  Even though this year has been crazy because of all the world has being dealing with we’ve made the most of it. We haven’t missed a beat. There have been things to tackle and we’ve got ‘em done. We hear the words “good teamwork” in sports a lot but teamwork has never seen anything like that likes of us before. You rock my world Scot Neal🥰💋!!!  And even though there are moments when we drive one another crazy there’s no place I’d rather be than with you!!!  I love this song because it really says it all and I think about you every time I hear it. 






No comments: