Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Thursday, September 8, 2022

The Queen is Gone....

Today Queen Elizabeth II has passed.  She was 96 years of age.  She lived a long life.  I have always admired and respected the Queen but even more so after watching The Crown on Netflix.  It made her more normal.  It helped others see her in a different light than how we've always known her from the medias portrayals.  For one who had to take on the reigns so young in life I think she did an amazing job as Queen.  I pray those coming after her as King or Queen are worthy of the role that she most definitely was worthy of having had.  The royal family has always fascinated so many from all walks of life.  They have lived lives that most only dream of living.  For me my fascination of them is purely from a historic standpoint.  Although I hated anything to do with history in school history now has my undivided attention.  Mostly because the world has been changing so much in recent years and not in a good way.  In many ways the worlds best days are behind her.  Yes I know we've seen many really great innovative changes over the years that have been good but morally the world over all is wasting away.  The Queens death leaves in its wake yet another steady that people clung to that now is gone.  The steady strong people who have been forces in our cultures and world are all fading away and leaving a weaker presence in those who are taking their places that can't even hold a candle to those who have gone before.  One last time as I bid farewell to the Queen....God Save The Queen!  She will be sorely missed.  I pray for her country as her son steps in as King.  I pray that he honors her in his role and doesn't make a wreckage of all she's done and accomplished in her life as Queen.  We all have much to learn from those who have gone before and put their positive stamp on our cultures.  Prayers for her family as they mourn her passing.  

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-61585886

This is not my photo!  I don't own any rights to it!




No comments: