Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, September 11, 2022

9.11

To this day I remember parking my school bus after my morning runs and being told by my boss about the first tower being hit. I went straight home and turned on the news and I watched live as the second tower was hit by the second plane. It was all so surreal. I watched as they crumbled to the ground. One right after the other. My heart sank and tears flowed for two reasons. The first was the loss of lives. The second was because I knew this was an attack on my country. Every year at this time it is all still so fresh in my mind as if it happened just yesterday. #alwaysremebering #neverforgetting #truepatriot #nineeleven




No comments: