Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

It's Been 1 Year...

It's been a year since you left this earth for your heavenly home with Jesus.  It feels like it was only yesterday though.  You will always hold such a special place in my heart.  No matter where I go or what I do in this life I will always carry a part of you, my friend, with me.  You may be gone from this world but never ever forgotten!!!

"In everything we have won more than a victory because of Christ who loves us.  I am sure that nothing can separate us from God's love - not life or death, not angels or spirits, not the present or the future, and not powers below. Nothing in all creation can separate us from God's love for us in Christ Jesus Our Lord!"  Romans 8:37-39 (CEV)



No comments: