Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Our Homeschool Groups Yearbook...

This year our homeschool group yearbook is being done by a different company than they have used in the past.  I was able to add some personal pages to T's yearbook.  I'm looking forward to seeing it when it comes in and T is excited too because he looked at the pages I made up for him and he seemed to really like them.  I love doing the yearbook pages for him every year because it's memories that he will be able to have with him as he grows up and hopefully he will be able to share them with his own kids some day.  

Here are the screen shots of the pages I added to his yearbook.  These are not the family page that goes into the yearbook with our school and family name on them that everyone else will see though.  These are just the extra pages I ordered just for T's yearbook only.  Remember these are just screen shots taken from my mobile device.


  



No comments: