Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Today at Training

I haven’t seen the videos from today as of yet but when the boys get home I’ll get to see them and share them. T did however send me this pic of him getting a really good turning back kick to the body of one of his teammates, Ryan, that I wanted to share with you. When they get home we’ll get to talk in more detail and I can share with you all about Saturday’s team training session. I can share this much though that his dad said, "He’s looking stronger and better". Scot also thought the coach seemed to be surprised at how well T is doing as well. My boy is growing up and maturing and so many light 💡 bulb moments are happening for him right now. 



No comments: