Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Saturday, May 14, 2022

The Lighting of a Fire 🔥

Recently we’ve been focusing on a ton of end of year school stuff that has needed to be done.  Education is so important. Many times people think homeschooled kids aren’t getting educated as well as if they were in traditional schooling. That’s not the case. T is so smart. At times I’m amazed at his knowledge. Homeschooling has been huge. He’s learning a ton more than Scot and I realize a lot of times. I really liked the quote I’ve shared below because that’s what Scot and I try to do everyday with T. We won’t a fire lit that burns brightly in him. Having a love of learning is so important for us for him. As he matures we are seeing him enjoy learning more. As light 💡 bulb moments happens the excitement and fire build even more. I pray he always has a love for learning throughout the rest of his life. If you’re not learning you’re not growing. 



No comments: