Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother’s Day 💐

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms. My guys are in Charlotte. T has been doing privates and team training all weekend with his coach in order to get ready for a tournament in Texas Memorial Day weekend. Since T was born on Mother’s Day we like to celebrate Mother’s Day and his birthday together on T’s birthday anyhow. Our celebration will happen Wednesday. Can’t believe he will be 14. I’m so blessed to be the mom of such an amazing young man who’s so smart and has goals that he’s moving toward. He is a go getter. He’s already looking so much more like a man than a boy. I’m so glad that he made me a mother. I’m so thankful for God blessing me with him. There’s never a dull moment with him. I hope everyone enjoys every moment of their Mother’s Day with their families. 


No comments: