T is learning much about conscious and unconscious choices/decisions he makes and how it affects his TaeKwonDo journey, especially his TaeKwonDo Sparring journey. He’s learning so much so young. I am so thankful for the Masters that are positively influencing his life.
Welcome to our blog! Here I share life’s special moments, along with posts of encouragement, faith, Bible verses, and updates on our son’s Olympic weightlifting journey. You’ll also find a featured post explaining how you can know for sure you’re on your way to Heaven. I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you enjoy your time here! π✨
Family Pic 2026
Tucker, Scot, Lisa, Tim & Stella
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
This Week In Training
This week in training Master Wasiu said, “Champions make choices. Mediocrity is a choice. Excellence is a choice. Seeking excellence in every part of your life is a conscious decision. So I urge you all to do your best at whatever you do!” I did this picture for T to have to look back at. The art work is borrowed but I added the textπ. 
T is learning much about conscious and unconscious choices/decisions he makes and how it affects his TaeKwonDo journey, especially his TaeKwonDo Sparring journey. He’s learning so much so young. I am so thankful for the Masters that are positively influencing his life.
T is learning much about conscious and unconscious choices/decisions he makes and how it affects his TaeKwonDo journey, especially his TaeKwonDo Sparring journey. He’s learning so much so young. I am so thankful for the Masters that are positively influencing his life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment