Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sundaze Training!

T trained today with his coach. With him being in a testing cycle we’ve had to get creative with scheduling his training times for sparring. Hoping to get back to some normalcy soon. I could tell Master Wasiu wants more consecutive days of training with him while they were training today so I will be having to make some adjustments to the current schedule I had drawn up to get us through this testing cycle. T is finally asking questions and getting more understanding. He’s so nervous about asking but I’m hoping he will get past that now. Here’s a collage I did of his training time today. 



No comments: