Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Bath time and numbers

We have some bath toys that are numbers and letters. We put the numbers in the tub with him back in May for him to play with and took some pics of him playing with them but forgot to post them. So now I'm posting them. Enjoy!

"Oh boy they stick to the tub!"

"I can stand up and play with them too."

"I hope Mama doesn't make me get out soon because I wanna stay and play."

No comments: