Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Timmy's first walk in the yard

I forgot about this picture. It was taken on May 22nd. It was his first time really walking in the yard with no help. I was trying to get him to look at his Dada in this picture but he was too fascinated by the grass. He did really good walking in the yard.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

How cute! We take Emma outside to crawl all the time & she loves the grass...well, it's mainly more tearing apart the leaves & flowers she finds, lol. Timmy's shoes are so cute by the way!

Joanne said...

Leon & I were talking about you guys the other day. He's read your blog and seen the pics on FB. He was so sweet when he said, "And I can't help it, that boy is so cute!" Leon sees Scot in him. I do too but I also see the Norment face in him, although not as much as when he was first born. I thought I'd share that with you.

Love, Jo

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Too cute...Love the pictures. I just posted the last of our Disney posts....
Hope you will enjoy it.
Stop by when you have some time.
I love all my new blog friends.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

No, just thought you had a really cute blog...not even sure how I got to your blog, just blog hopping.....and enjoyed reading yours.