Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

11 Months Old and Timmy's 1st Easter

Timmy turned 11 months old on April 11th. It's hard to believe that he's going to be a year old on May 11th. At times it seems that this year has flown by and at other times it seems that it has been forever long. It's been so much fun watching Timmy go through all his changes. He is so close to walking now and has 8 teeth. He loves to explore and see how things work. He is going to be one of those kids who tries to take everything apart and I just hope that his Dad and I will be able to put back together what he takes apart. At least he gets it honest because his Dad was that way as a child. The pictures that you will be seeing below are from Easter Morning, April 12th. His Nan and Popsie bought him some Handy Manny toys. We bought some as well. The first toy he went for in his Easter Basket was the hammer. It makes sounds and talks just like on the show. His Maw Maw got him a bunny that sings Jesus Loves Me. He likes it a lot. Enjoy the pics.

"Oh Wow, this makes sounds and talks."

"I like listening to my hammer, Pat, make sounds and talk."

"Wow, I have a hammer and a saw."

"I sure like my tools. I'm holding my screwdriver and hammer. I love Handy Manny."

"OK Pat, let's dump the rest of the toys out of the basket."

No comments: