Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1st Step

Timmy took his first step yesterday. He did it a couple of times. It was only one step then down he went to crawl but he is trying so it won't be long before he is walking and running. Scot says, "then it will really be game on". I will be chasing him even more than I am now I'm sure. I sure am loving watching him exploring and trying things. I will try to get some pics, or even video footage (if I can figure out how to post it), of him walking and post it. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to post a video I suggest you sign up for youtube, upload the video there, then copy the "embed code" from youtube and paste it to the blog.

Joanne said...

When you draft the blog, there is an icon right next to the picture icon (looks like a piece of filmstrip). Click that, and you can upload a video from your computer.

The Tribe said...

Wow! Please tell Timmy I am proud of him. Think of all the things he has learned in his short life. AMAZING! Games on for sure. This is where the training begins.