Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Been Playing with Canva...

Been playing with Canva and did this picture from Tim's first ever weightlifting meet.  Love all that Canva lets me do for personal and for our business.  I'm getting better each time that I get to spend time playing with it.  I am enjoying soaking up this Gold medal win from his first time competing and looking forward to all that God has in store for him as he continues to grow, learn and compete in this sport.  He has told his dad and I that he loves this sport so much more than he ever did sparring.  

No comments: