Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, October 8, 2023

We Have China...

We have incredible clients!  One of our repeat clients noticed me admiring her China Set last time we were in to clean her carpets for her.  I told her how beautiful her China was.  She remembered our conversation when her sister in law was trying to figure out what to do with her China Set and Crystal because none of her kids wanted it.  Our client told her sister in law about the conversation she had with me and said I'd be the perfect person to give her China to.  What a huge blessing and so greatly appreciated.  I've always wanted a China Set but I was even more wowed when she gave us the China Cabinet as well.  

These past couple of weeks have been challenging to say the least but being blessed like this was so heart warming.  It touched me so deeply.  God is so good!!!  I still need to windex the glass doors but this is so much fun to sit back and enjoy looking at.  I can't wait for the first time that I get to use them.  





No comments: