Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Monday, August 1, 2022

Mountain Top Youth Camp...

My niece, Iris, is attending MTYC for the first time this year.  I grew up going to camp every summer on this mountain and loved every moment of it.  I have such great memories of my time there.  I received such great foundational teaching in the Word of God going to this camp.  Memories that I will cherish all of my life.  I am hoping and praying this camp can be that for my niece too.  She's shy though.  I'm hoping and praying some girls will reach out to her and make friends with her.  Pray with me that she makes friends quickly and that she has a great time this week.  Thank you.


 

This picture is taken outside the back of the chapel building.  The chapel area is upstairs while the dinning area is downstairs.  

This is a pic of the mountain as we were leaving.  


No comments: