Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

So Today We Ordered Company Shirts...

So today we ordered company tshirts.  I can't wait for them to come in and for the boys to be wearing them when they go on jobs together.  Exciting times.  Making changes.  Doing what's necessary to move our company forward.  Making our company relevant on the web.  Things are happening but more slowly than I would like.  It will all come together though.  As it does I will be sure to post pictures of it.  

For now I will share a pic with you of the template we are using for social media for sharing client reviews.  We use this same basic design but change out the review each time.




The other template we are using is for creating ads to share on social media.  You will see the same basic design but each different one I make is promoting an area of our business.  For instance the pic I'm going to share with you now is promoting upholstery.  I write a comment to go with the picture when posting ads on social media sites.  



No comments: