Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tristan

I am so incredibly proud of my nephew, Tristan. He has done such an awesome job in the marching band this year. The marching band season is almost over. He has one band day left plus two Christmas parades to do. He will still be doing concert band as well. I’m hoping to get to see his next band concert in December. With all this kid has had to deal with in his young life I’m so proud of the positive he is doing for himself. He’s smart and makes good grades too. I’m looking forward to seeing how he turns all the negatives into positives as he grows into a man. #proudaunt 

No comments: