Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Cary Band Day Yesterday

Here are some pics we got of Tristan at Cary Band Day yesterday. So proud of this kid right now!!!  He’s done great with this commitment this year. His precision on the field is so incredibly on point. I am secretly keep hoping he’ll decide to do this again next year but he doesn’t want to at this point. He may switch to concert band. He’s been doing both from what I’ve been told. I do my best to show up and support him when I have knowledge of what he’s doing. I’ve really enjoyed watching him and getting such great shots of him. Don’t know if I’ll be able to do the same for concert band. We’ll see. 
















No comments: