Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Memories...


This photo popped up in my photo memories on my phone tonight. Everytime I see this memory with GMaster Cann I think about the course of an old Elvis song titled, “Memories”. The course goes like this:
 Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind.
Memories, sweetened through the ages just like wine.
Quiet thoughts come floating down
And settle softly to the ground
Like golden autumn leaves around my feet.
I touched them and they burst apart with sweet memories.
Sweet memories.” 
Every moment spent with her was a sweet memory for T and I. In the pic above it was the first time T met and was coached by GMaster Cann. There’s not a day that goes by where we don’t think of her and miss her. God brought us together with her and her coaches at such a pivotal time for T. Even though she’s gone her memory lives on in her fighters and her coaches. Such a very special memory to have just randomly popped up on my phone. We are so thankful that T is still being trained by her coach, Master Wasiu. He’s also been able to be coached by her coach, Hama as well in the past. Both are very fine men who do their best for their students and also do their best to honor GMaster Cann’s memory in all they do with TaeKwonDo. #neverforgetting #cherishingthemoments #alwayshonoring #gonebutnotforgotten 

No comments: