Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Busy Day

Busy day today. T got his haircut because he needed it big time. Afterwards I took advantage of the opportunity to get some pictures of him. Then he had a chiropractor appointment and boy did he need that adjustment.  We are so thankful we go regularly for him to be adjusted as well as us. The chiropractor had to fix both his knees and his shoulders. He’s also growing and having growing pains in those knees. I remember being in tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ at his age most nights with my knees hurting like crazy from growing pains. Scot and I feel for what he’s going through because we both went through what he’s going through.  Here’s some of the pics I got today. T is at an age when he doesn’t really want me taking pictures all the time but one day he will be thankful I got such great shots of him while he was growing up๐Ÿ˜Š. 









No comments: