Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Friday, February 1, 2019

Van Fixed...1/31/2019

So glad that Scot has been using the van while I’ve been recovering or I could have been between here and Charlotte tomorrow having a major problem with the van. It seems the previous owner of the van did not do the proper maintenance on it before we bought it so we had to have a timing belt and water pump changed today. One thing I can say for Honda though is that they have bar none the best customer service I’ve ever seen at a dealership. It happened today. We brought it in today. And had it back tonight. No appointment. Just walked in and they got it done quick for us knowing we needed it back because I was taking our son for training tomorrow with his coach in Charlotte. A great group of people at Honda. The van is running much smoother now too. Praise the Lord! So thankful for His always watching over us and keeping us safe even before we have to take a road trip. I will definitely be buying more Honda’s in the future. I was going back and forth because I love how well the safety tests on the Volvo’s are but with such awesome customer service Honda has certainly won me and Scot over. 

No comments: