Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

Five years ago was mine and Scot's first Valentines Day together. Back then I was a huge coffee drinker and loved Starbucks. So for Valentines Day Scot got me this:


He got me two dozen pink roses and put them in a pink Starbucks thermos. I don't drink coffee now but I still use the thermos for hot chocolate/apple cider. We were two months into our relationship then. And by November we were married. Now we have a 2 1/2 year old son who is a bundle of energy but a very sweet boy whom we love very much. God's timing is perfect! It seemed like forever that I had waited for the right guy to come into my life. It's been 5 years that we've been together and four years of marriage and it all seems like a whirlwind it's went by so fast. It's been fantastic though! I couldn't have asked for a better father and husband. Scot is such an Awesome man of God and I'm thankful for every day that we have together! Married or not show those special people in your life how much you love them. Make a special memory with them today that you can hold close to your heart always!

2 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Love it! God bless you and your family :-)

Beth said...

It's so hard in the whirlwind to take time to treasure those we love - but what else is really important?! Thanks for the encouragement.