Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Chef Mickey's Breakfast at The Contemporary Resort

Breakfast with Mickey was the biggest hit ever!!!! He had more fun doing that then anything else. We could have just done breakfast with Mickey and gone home and Timmy would have been cool with that.

"Oh boy Mickey and his pals are coming out. How AWESOME!" (This is what the "Wow Factor" looks like.)

"Awww, Mickey gave me a hug! I luv hugs!"

"Mickey's my pal!"

"Donald is so cool!"
"Minnie is so sweet!"

"Goofy is tickling me."

"Goofy is so much fun!"

"Awww, Pluto put his hand on my shoulder."

No comments: