Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, October 22, 2010

RDU on Wednesday

We went to pick up a good friend from the airport on Wednesday and have lunch with him. When picking him up Timmy decided he wanted to help with his luggage. The pictures are a little blurred but you can see Timmy pulling his laptop bag. It was too cute not to get a picture of. All the airport workers thought it was so adorable. Timmy got everyone's attention as he walked along with his bag.

"Yeah, I got me a bag and I know I'm cool."

I'm pointing showing Timmy where we are going. He is such a big boy.

1 comment:

Beth said...

He's really showing his big boy stuff. I love airports