Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Timmy's Haircut

For the first time since Timmy has been getting his hair cut I took him to a salon that caters to kids. I decided to try this because ever since he has been getting his hair cut he has been giving us fits about it. Everytime, just about, I was having to hold him in my lap and hold his arms while Scot held his head so that we could get it cut. Today, however, he got to sit in a cool chair while watching Bob the Builder and eating a sucker as you'll see in the pictures below. They also had a cool playground in the waiting area. It was all around a much better experience and a lot less stressful than it has been in the past. Should have done this a lot sooner.

"What a cool playground."

"I love the slide."

"Oh boy, my own car."

"What a cool blue sucker."

"I just love kitchen play toys."

"What's this? Hmmmm, let's see where I can put it."
"In here looks like a good place to put it."

2 comments:

Beth said...

Aw! Too cute. Pretty fancy hair cutting place!!

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

Yeah, it's nice and the cost is more but it's so worth it not to be fighting him to get his hair cut.