Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

William Hall 10/20/51 to 8/7/10

William Howard Hall - born 10/20/51 went to be home with his Savior on 8/7/10. He fought a good fight, battling cancer, and is safely home.


The pics you see below I swiped from his daughter, Beverly.


I want to take a moment to give honor to William Hall. William was a husband, father, friend, and mentor. He was one of my youth leaders when I was a teenager. He loved the Lord and loved young people. He had such a heart to see others come to a saving knowledge of Jesus and was such a great example to us young people. I have always remembered he and his wife, Vicky, fondly over the years. As I look back on my years as a youth I see even more clearly how much they cared. As a youth you take that kind of stuff for granted and as an adult you look back appreciating the people that God has placed in your life to make a difference in your life. William Hall was someone who believed that anyone can change and that no one was hopeless. He was faithful to pray and be there to lend to helping hand. He will be deeply missed but he is now in a better place where there is no suffering and I can say with confidence that he is having a great time with his Lord and wouldn't trade it for anything. I love you Hall Family. Thanks for always being such great examples and encouragement to me. It is truly a blessing to know you and call you friends.

1 comment:

Beth said...

When I think of all the lives that have been touched through William it amazes me! He was a spectacular example of Christ without a doubt. I was so blessed to know him! Awesome post, so glad you shared it.