Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Timmy swimming with his cousins at Maw Maw's

Timmy and his cousin, Tristan, had a great time today at the pool. I remembered to take pictures this time.

"We are ready to go swimming!"

"Hurry Tristan."

"I'm just along for the ride."
Got this pic as Tristan was right in the middle of saying something and Timmy was making a funny face.

"Yeah, I'm chillin'."

Yes, that's my son trying to drink the pool water....Yuk!

He's still trying to drink it and Tristan is looking at him as if to say, stop that's yukky.


Maw Maw trying to keep Timmy from drinking the water.

Tristan is a ham for the camera. He wanted me to continue taking pictures.

"Yeah, I'm chillin' and having a great time!"

"It's about time I got her to get me outta that floating thing."

The boys playing together and not fighting. Gotta love that!

"Hello everyone! I'm Iris. And yes, I'm spoiled."

"Time to splash Maw Maw."

"I really like this much better than the float."

Tristan splashing around with Maw Maw.


"Hmmm, what to do? what to do?"

"I'm chillin' in the float outta the sun."


"Snack time! Fishes are the best!"




"Yes, I know I'm just the cutest little boy in the world."
"Ditto what Timmy just said."

"Bad Boys Bad Boys! Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?!"

No comments: