Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just For Pop

Pop, Timmy was playing with this today and I was able to get a couple of pics of it for you. I know you will enjoy looking at these. Have fun!

"Mommy, I'm checking out my saw and making sure it's in working order."
"I know that I'm the cutest little boy in the world."

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for posting that for Pop. I enjoyed it too!

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

Timmy's Pop is the one that bought him those tools. Actually they were from his Nan too but you know it's a man thing...lol.