Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Timmy's well check and more

Timmy had his two year well check on May 25th. It went great. He is 34 1/2" tall and he is weighing 27 1/2 pounds. At well checks they have a list of questions we have to answer so they can have an idea what stage Timmy is in his development. He meets all the levels he should be at for his age and there are some that he is advanced in. We are so proud of our boy.

Timmy is talking more and more everyday. He said I love you Daddy and I love you Mommy last night for the first time while we were putting him to bed. That just excited Scot and I so much. It seems Timmy is more active with each day that goes by. As if he's not already active enough...lol. I am, of course, Timmy's jungle gym. He loves to climb and play on Mommy.

We are working on his numbers and ABC's. If you are a mother and trying to teach your young one their ABC's I recommend using King's Kadets God's Alphabet Soup DVD/CD. Timmy really loves it and is learning to sing with it. It's a great teaching tool and has been awarded the family approved seal by the Dove Foundation.

On top of doing that we have been doing the Your Baby Can Read program. Timmy is learning to say and recognize the spellings of words. It's another great teaching tool. I'm not as consistent with it as I should be. It is true though that the more you use the program that they do learn. You just have make time for it.

Our business, A Clean Solution, had a big commercial carpet cleaning project this past weekend. I helped Scot on it. It's been a long while since I've worked a project like that and every muscle in my body has been telling me about it...lol. Even though I'm sore from working a big project it was good to be able to help my husband. It also showed me how much I really do love being a stay at home mom. I soooooo missed being with my little man and was so glad to see him when we got home after working a long day.

We went to Lundies Photography on Timmy's Birthday (May 11th) and had pictures done and we will finally be going to check out the pictures and pick what photos we want at some point this week. Lundies does such a great job on our photos and this time we did an outdoor session at their farm so I'm very excited to see how they turned out. We got our dog, Dexter, in some pictures as well. We will do a post on them as soon as we get them. If you are local and are looking for a photographer check Lundies out. Candia is a great photographer.

It is such a blessing to be a wife and mother. My husband is an awesome man of God! I'm very thankful for him and all that he does. He takes such good care of his family. I know that he loves it when he comes in after working that his son and I are there to meet him and welcome him home. Timmy would probably go to work with Scot everyday if it was allowed. God gives us such great gifts and He gave me the greatest gifts of all when he blessed my life with Scot and then with our son.

I'll end this with saying, "Have A Great Memorial Day!"

2 comments:

FreeK said...

I've added you to my favorites. Did you know you could link your blog to facebook? Not sure you want to do that but you could.

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

I have it feeding to FB. Is that the same?