Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Playing His Guitar...

Tim has been playing his guitar again recently.  I love that he has picked it back up.  He said now that he has the time to be able to play that he wants to play more and get better at playing his guitar.  It's been so long since I've heard him play and I'm so glad that he's been able to pick up right where he left off.  Tucker and I have been enjoying listening to him play and I got a picture of him playing the other day.


He told his dad and I recently that he wants an electric guitar.  His birthday is coming up in May and we are hoping that we will be able to afford an electric guitar and amp for him for his birthday.  That would so totally rock his world.  I love that he is finding the joy in playing again.  Tim's such an amazing young man.  I love how great his attitude and demeanor is these days.  His happiness means the world to his father and I.  It has warmed our hearts so very much to see him so incredibly happy and really enjoying all that he is doing in his life currently.  Life really is good!!!  

No comments: