Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Then and Now

I wanted to share this comparison pic I did with you of T the first time he did any sparring at our home dojang, Black Belt World, and one that was taken this year at the AAU Virginia State Championships.  T loves this sport so much and desires to continue doing it and see where it takes him.  He loves his coaches and his teammates too.  I'm seeing such maturity in him from last year to this year.  I'm seeing more leadership qualities coming to the surface and shining.  He is going to be a great Master someday.  I can't wait for the day when he has his own dojang teaching his own classes.  

No comments: