Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Cary Marching Band at the Cary Parade Earlier Today

So proud of my nephew, Tristan, because he’s done so incredibly amazing in the marching band this year. And while I would secretly love to see him continue to do this next year he has made it clear that it’s not something he wishes to do again. I really hope that he continues in band though even if it’s concert band.  I love seeing him doing something so positive. So so proud of this kid. 

These photos were not taken by me. I got them off of the Cary High Marching Band Facebook page but wanted to share some last pics of Tristan in the parade in his marching band uniform.  








No comments: