Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Monday, July 26, 2021

One ☝️ Week Before Our Travel Date

We are one week out from when we travel to Texas for the USAT Fiesta Challenge. T still has to shed weight for weigh in on the 4th. Pray he loses the weight and is able to make weight. 

I’ve been down with a problem called Sciatica. Sciatica refers to pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve, which branches from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg. Typically, sciatica affects only one side of your body.  It’s most commonly caused from a misalignment so I’ve been under chiropractic care for it in hopes that I’ll be able to travel for this tournament. Please pray for things to stabilize with this issue I’m having. 

We’ve had quite a go of it with stuff these past few months. I’m ready for things to stop happening at this point. Currently I’m sleeping sitting up on the couch because it’s the only position that gives some relief. I’m going to try and get some sleep now. Just wanted to check in with everyone because I haven’t posted in a minute. 

Ya know, at the end of the day I know God is in control and He’s got my back. Life’s been crazy these past few months but my faith and trust in the Lord always carries me through. I’m so thankful that He is always watching out for us even when we don’t realize it, He’s there. Jesus will still be there no matter what!  Thank you Lord!  I always wanna keep a grateful heart and life that always brings honor and glory to You!  





No comments: