Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Training Video

I put together a training video from last weekend to share with you. I’m sure it is still processing on the new video site I’m using so try back later to actually watch it. I’m going to go ahead and share the link now though. 


Something to know with rumble is that if you want to leave a comment you can do so just below the video. You might have to make an account in order to actually comment I’m not sure 🤔. Just wanted to encourage you to leave encouraging comments though. T is working so hard right now. He’s putting more effort in then we’ve ever seen and he’s doing it while dealing with Osgood-Schaffer’s as well. 

No comments: